Strategic Energy Planning
Whether your goal is to become more sustainable, use less resources (including energy, waste, water, fuel), buy energy more effectively or all of the above, TRG is a seasoned knowledgeable firm that can help you with everything that you need. As part of the strategic planning process, you will be assigned a single point of contact. Together with you and the appropriate TRG team members, we will identify your goals, energy risk tolerances, action plans and schedules for your program during the rollout campaign.
- To enable a strong commodity risk management program, TRG will help you develop a Risk Profile which will inform the strategic direction of energy purchasing and the recommendations TRG will make.
- TRG’s Sustainability Exchange will help you develop a clear definition and understanding of your sustainability situation. The exchange will help to identify and evaluate current business risks and opportunities related to sustainability.
- The individuals on each TRG team are experts in their field of focus, whether it is a particular commodity market, service category or project delivery. Our certified sustainable development professionals are ready to deliver value to your entity.
- We become experts on you and your program objectives to ensure your services and projects are carried out accurately and effectively.
- We’re creative thinkers and have a passion for developing and implementing sustainable, financially-sound solutions. We simply exist to provide you independent leadership always focused on the best interests of your enterprise.
Renewable Energy Advanced Solutions Consultation
We can help you capitalize on emerging renewable markets by first addressing feasibility, cost and corporate messaging objectives. Once you’ve established your objectives and determined the practicality of an investment, we’ll lead you through the implementation of the projects that make the most sense for your company.
- Reduce your companies carbon footprint and strengthen your brand.
- Provides a more secure energy supply. Renewable energy sources are naturally occurring and won’t run out.
- Various Government incentives available including certain tax exemptions under the climate change levy.
TRG leads the way when it comes to energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation and data centers/networks. We’re committed to helping individuals and organizations use energy wisely by leveraging our expertise and experience across a multitude of sectors. From the initial feasibility study through to project execution and sustainability – each step of the way, we focus on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. Our global knowledge and expertise helps you investigate, understand and profit from the next generation of energy.